Thursday, October 7, 2010

Athenos Artichoke and Garlic Hummus


 While shopping at Stater Brothers today, I came across Athenos Artichoke and Garlic Hummus on sale.  Just a few days ago I was thinking of making some homemade hummus, as it's very healthy and would be a great addition to my new healthy lifestyle change.   So, my discovery was perfect timing.

I chose the Artichoke and Garlic style as it sounded tasty, as well as a little different.  At only 50 calories a serving, it was a great tasting and healthy topping to some reduced fat Triscuits!  The flavor was strong, yet not too over powering, and I will be purchasing it again in the future as well as trying some of the other flavors including black olive and roasted eggplant.

Yay!  I see UPS pulling up to the house.  My Scentsy warmer must be here!  I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment