Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Winning Morning!

Good Morning!
I woke up to two winning emails this morning...Is there any better way to wake up? (Well other than a giant 12 ft tall solid milk chocolate bunny at the foot of the bed but that's another story!)

First, I had an email from Muse Reviews letting me know that I was the lucky winner of the Learning Resources Pretend & Play "Rise & Shine Breakfast" Set.  Baby on the way is going to LOVE to get a hold of this....

Then I received another email this morning from  Julie at  ToyXplosion  informing me that I was the winner of their Spin Master Bundle #2, which includes a Moon Dough Magic Barnyard  & Pop On Pals Amusement Park!


I'm so excited about all 3, and I'm so grateful for both bloggers for having such wonderful giveaways and informative blogs.  Wishing you a winning day!
Hugs,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment