Saturday, January 15, 2011

January Mid-Month Roundup

I hope your month is going fantastic so far!  I thought I'd share my wins for this month as of today...

Playskool Musical Gear Center (ARV $25)
Babychix - 9" Ceramic Diaper & Babyopoloy Blanket (ARV $50)
Tellurian Baby Prouducts (ARV $80)
SwaddleDesigns Set of 14x14 Security Blankets (ARV $40)
Macy's First Impression Set (ARV $50)
$1 Amazon GC (ARV $1)
4 Mrs Renfro's Products (ARV $20)
Purex Complete Crystals Softener (ARV $5)
Help My Baby Came Without Instructions Book (ARV $15)
Fiber Plus Bars (ARV $3)
Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex (ARV $10
$15 EcoMom GC (ARV $15)

YTD total is $314 if I added that right :o)  I'm really focusing on baby items, and I've won some fabulous things for our little one.  The BabyChix Ceramic Diaper is the cutest thing ever!

Time for coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment