Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month



Anytime I hear anything about supporting physical fitness my ears always prick up.   Anything that gets people moving and off of their butts is nothing but positive. I'm so tired of TV ads, articles, etc. that make you believe that being lazy is acceptable. It's NOT. EVER.  EVER!

Yes, I use to be lazy.  Then one day I woke up and learned that change will only come if I get off my ass and take charge of my health.  So as you know I started with Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD and changed my diet.  I lost 20 lbs before getting pregnant, and I'm so proud of myself.  I'll get off my soapbox now ;)


The Health, Beauty, Children and Family blog are also big supporters of physical fitness, and along with GNC they are giving away a $100 GC to GNC.  How awesome is that?

The giveaway ends tomorrow, so hurry and get your entries in here:
http://www.healthbeautychildrenandfamily.com/2011/05/may-is-national-physical-fitness-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment