Saturday, November 13, 2010

November Mid-Month Win Roundup!

November is shaping up to be fabulous in the winning department!  I have so many bloggers to thank and post about, I'm just a bit behind as I've had some exciting things going on and holiday time is always nuts in our house.    Here is what I have won so far this month....

Progresso Soup Prize Pack (2 cans Progresso Soup, Soup Mug, Fitness Ball)  (ARV $20) (Already eaten - Yum!)
Pillsbury Sweet Moments Prize Pack (Free coupons, Spa and Bath set) (ARV $20) (Extra super yummy. I tried the raspberry brownies)
iMainGo 2 Handheld Speaker Case for iPod (ARV $40) (Hubby will like this!)
TaylorMade Dozen Balls - Burner TP (ARV $25) 
SKOY Cloths (ARV $8)  (These arrived yesterday - they are awesome! So convenient)
1 Year of Credit Monitoring from Quizzle (ARV $4)
Grace Lazenby Rockin Models Workout DVD (ARV $26)
Marinating/casserole dish with lid, set of skewers, two marinades, four Seasoning Mixes and bottle of Lawry’s Seasoned Salt. (ARV $20)
$20 Fandango Gift Code (ARV $20)
$1 Amazon Gift Code (ARV $1)
Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop (ARV $40)
Save Now

Hubs and I are going to watch a movie tonight, so I think I'll get some more giveaway entries in before then.  Hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment